WHO IS FASHION ALTA MODA (F.A.M)
Fashion Alta Moda (F.A.M) exists to empower all women to access high fashion quality garments. Providing a service to take care of your fashion needs, when required for that special work function, wedding, party, charity event, the races, or gala ball.
Fashion Alta Moda wants to empower you, the customer, to look the part, feel confident, self-assured, while instilling the value of sustainably and above all being savvy in your spending.
At Fashion Alta Moda we give you access to rent garments from some the world’s most exclusive brands, not easily accessible here in Australia, at a fraction of the cost of buying. We can also provide styling advice if required when trying to make a choice.
WHAT DOES F.A.M OFFER
· The first luxury loan company in Australia, offering international high fashion labels for hire, and access to celebrity stylists.
· Access to hard to find International Labels – Providing access to international high fashion labels that are inaccessible to Australian women due to low or no local distribution outlets.
· Focussed on exclusive pieces that are no longer available to purchase – Providing a focus on exclusive curation of coveted pieces that are no longer available for sale.
· Luxury for Less – Allowing every woman to experience luxury, by loaning it at a fraction of the retail price.
· Building a Sustainable Future, by reducing Landfill – Tapping into women’s behaviour of wearing dresses just a few times, F.A.M, allows for less wastage and a happier environment.
· Keeping it in the F.A.M.ily – A family owned business, with family values, designed to share in the love of all things beautiful.
F.A.M has in house stylists available to book, if requiring any extra help in finding your perfect outfit to suit your required event.
Personal Shopping Service:
Personal Shopping and first rental access – At a finding fee of $250 - F.A.M can provide personalised service, to hand pick and curate a look for a client that is not currently accessible at F.A.M. That client will then receive the first rental of that garment, specially bought for you. Once you have rented the garment, the garment will then be accessible to all.
DOES FASHION ALTA MODA (F.A.M) HAVE A PHYSICAL STORE?
· The F.A.M. Styling Suite allows for you to experience Fashion Alta Moda up close and personal, providing you with exclusive access to your very own private wardrobe of luxury fashion.
· A $50 non-refundable fee is taken upon booking your one hour styling session, which provides access to a stylist and the entire suite of garments for you to try on. $50 of your styling fee will go towards your garment rental.
· You can book an appointment at the Styling Suite located in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs – email@example.com to try on any looks you are interested in.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I NEED TO CANCEL MY VISIT TO THE STYLING SUITE?
Cancellations up to 24 hours in advance of the appointment will receive a full credit, however less than 24 hours, a credit of 50% will be applied.
WHAT IS A VIP CLIENT?
We will be launching a VIP Client programme during 2020;
WHAT IS THE VIP VAULT?
· We will be launching the VIP Vault during 2020
· The VIP Vault will be a selection of premium garments and access to first time rental of new garments.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
· You start by signing in and browsing the website, using the filters to select the date for your rental, along with your size etc. You then “rent”, we charge your credit card, you keep the piece for 4* (or 8) days, you return it, with the prepaid label (we do the cleaning) and that’s it.
*Your order will arrive on day one of your reservation, you will keep them for the following two days, and return them on the fourth day.
· The price of every garment varies based on the brand, the item, and the season. The rental price is generally valued at 10-20% of the retail price. All garments listed show the recommended retail price.
· The borrowing period is for 4 (or 8) days.
· Day 1 is the day you receive the garment and day 4 (or 8) is the day you will return the garment by 12pm.To return a garment by 12pm, you will need to have posted (time stamp will be issued) prior to 12pm and/or book a courier pick-up by 12pm.
HOW FAR IN ADVANCE CAN I BOOK A GARMENT?
You can place an order on a garment as far as 2 months before your event. When you place the order and secure the garment, you will be charged the rental price of the garment to ensure your reservation.
WHAT HAPPENS IF THE GARMENT ARRIVES CREASED?
· We will make sure your garment is steamed and wrinkle-free when we send it out to you, but we can’t control wrinkling that results from the shipping process. If the garment arrives creased – please hang the garment in the bathroom while having a shower – this will help the creases fall out. If there is still a problem and you need to steam the dress – turn the garment inside out and lightly steam the garment from a safe distance. Please ensure you never directly apply an iron or steam to the garment. Most garments are extremely fragile and if you feel unsure about this process, it is best to call F.A.M. so we can help you.
· Please follow the 10 commandments included in your packaging, which outlines how to care for the garments.
HOW CAN I BE SURE THAT A GARMENT WILL FIT ME?
· We ask before you book a rental – that you know your measurements and can relate them back to the dress measurements located on the site.
· If you need help in determining your measurements – follow the video provided on the website – which gives you a step by step guide. You only need to do this once and then you can feel confident in knowing that the garment you choose will be best suited to you. Always take into consideration the fabric – different fabric stretches and moves to fit the body.
· Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give is a call at +61 447 408056, with any questions.
· Book an appointment to try on the garments at our Styling Suite – located in Sydney.
I LIVE INTERSTATE - HOW CAN I TRY ON GARMENTS?
· We will be conducting Pop-Ups for styling sessions around Australia and will send out dates when these are occurring. This would be the perfect time to try-on your selection of garments for all our upcoming events for the season.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE GARMENT ARRIVES AND IT DOES NOT FIT?
· Reach out to us at email@example.com and if possible we can overnight you a different style or size in time for your event. If you are in Sydney, we may be able to courier you a new garment promptly or you can stop by the styling Suite and we will accommodate you right away. Please note - Additional costs may apply.
· If that solution does not suffice, alert us within 8 hours of receiving the piece, ensuring the swing tag is still attached for a 50% refund and 50% credit.
CAN ALTERATIONS BE MADE ON RENTED GARMENTS?
· We understand that not every garment will fit perfectly, so we do offer reversible alterations on some garments, such as shortening a hem with professional hand sewing.
· We have a list of tailors we can recommend in most major cities in Australia so please feel free to contact us if alterations are required.
· Alterations would have to be paid for by you. If you wish us to take care of your Alteration, we will do this for a fee to be advised.
· For rush alterations our fee is $100 for hems, $50 for additional fixes.
HOW DO YOU CLEAN THE GARMENTS?
· We work with experienced dry cleaners in Sydney who understand the care required in cleaning our garments. No matter how delicate or embellished, you can be sure the garment you are receiving has been cleaned before you wear it.
CAN I BUY A GARMENT?
· If the garment is not currently loaned out to another client, we will sell you the garment at a price determined by F.A.M. depending on the condition of the garment. If it is not available, you can go on a waitlist and we will notify you of when it is available for sale.
CAN I RENT A GARMENT AND THEN ALSO ALLOW/LEND TO A FRIEND TO WEAR?
· Sorry, but No - The Terms & Conditions you agree upon when placing an order state that you are to be the only person who wears any garment borrowed during your borrowing period. If someone else wears the garment during your rental period and something happens to it, you will be held liable.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I DAMAGE THE GARMENT DURING MY BORROWING PERIOD?
· We understand accidents can happen, but when you place an order you agree to the Fashion Alta Moda Terms & Conditions, which states any irreparable damage made to a garment will result in a charge of:
· 100% of the retail price for current season garments
· 60% of the retail price for past season garments
WHERE CAN I FIND MY ORDER HISTORY?
You can find your order history under your profile.
CAN I CHANGE MY SHIPPING INFORMATION AFTER PLACING AN ORDER?
Yes, you can change your order information up to 4 days before your arrival date. In your account, scroll down and select Rental History. Select the order you want to change and select Edit Order. If the order has not been shipped out, you can also change the shipping address.
If you have an urgent request – please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we can see how we can accommodate you.
CAN I CHANGE MY ORDER'S DELIVERY DATE?
To change your order's delivery date you must cancel the order and resubmit a new order with the new dates. Please be mindful of the terms and conditions to ensure you are not penalised for an order cancellation.
If you order cancellation falls within the unacceptable time frame – please email us at email@example.com to request a change to your order.
HOW DO I CANCEL AN ORDER?
· Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help with cancelling.
· If you cancel an order 14 days prior to your shipping date, we offer a full refund and you will not be charged any cancellation fee.
· If you cancel between 14-7 days before your shipping date, we will refund you 75% of the rental costs.
· If you cancel less than 7 days before your shipping date, we will refund you a 50% of the rental cost.
Delivery & Returns
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY ORDER?
Your order will arrive on or before the first day of your rental period.
You can elect to receive updated about your delivery using the tracking number provided with your order.
WHAT HAPPENS IF MY ORDER DOES NOT ARRIVE IN TIME FOR MY EVENT?
We understand that unexpected delays may occur, that are outside our control. Please email us immediately at email@example.com and we will if possible arrange another style to be curried to you, or process a full refund to your account.
HOW DO I RETURN MY ORDER?
If you have misplaced the original packaging, we ask that you place the Garment with care in a secure packaging and place the return label on the outside.
If you have misplaced the pre-paid return label - Please contact us immediately and we can re-issue you a return label in a PDF format directly to your email.
My question is not listed here?
Simply contact firstname.lastname@example.org our team would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
WHAT IF A GARMENT ARRIVES NOT IN PERFECT CONDITION?
All garments will have minor wear and tear. However we would never allow an item to be rented that is not in near perfect condition. If this is the case please let us know.
How to get in touch
EMAIL US AT: email@example.com
VISIT US ONLINE AT: www.fashionaltamoda.com.au
VISIT OUR SHOWROOM AT: Sydney