WHO IS FASHION ALTA MODA (F.A.M)
Fashion Alta Moda is the ultimate destination for sustainable luxury
fashion, offering personalised style services and rentals that cater to
the consumer's desire for ethical fashion. With a mission
aligned with the United Nations SDG's, founder Tanya Perilli has
created a business model that educates and empowers clients to
make responsible choices without compromising on style.
The innovative business practice that Perilli has put in place focuses
on luxury rentals opposed to consumer purchases, creating a new
movement in Australia by educating her clients on high-end circular
Fashion Alta Moda is more than just a rental fashion company; it's a
style concierge service dedicated to making every client feel amazing.
With personalised styling appointments, specialised services like
home try-ons, extended hire periods, and personal shopping, Fashion Alta Moda stands out from the competition as the go-
to resource for celebrities, influencers, and media types.
WHAT DOES F.A.M OFFER
At Fashion Alta Moda, we provide a luxurious and exciting
experience for our clients by offering sustainable luxury fashion through our
personalized style services and rentals. Our mission is to educate and empower
our clients to make responsible choices without compromising on style, and we
take pride in being aligned with the United Nations SDG's., We provide access to hard-to-find designer garments
and dresses, including exclusive pieces that are no longer available for
purchase. Our curated collection includes new season pieces from famous
international design houses that are not sold here in Australia, making us the
go-to destination for anyone looking to stand out in style.
Our styling appointments and specialized services like home
try-ons and extended hire periods make every client feel amazing, and our team
of expert stylists is dedicated to creating the perfect look for each client.
We prioritize sustainability and circular fashion principles in our garment
sourcing, reducing landfill and promoting a happier environment. As a
family-owned business with family values, we believe in sharing the love of all
things beautiful with our clients.
We understand that
every event is unique, and our personalized styling service ensures that our
clients are dressed in the perfect outfit to suit their occasion. Our personal
shopping service is also available for clients seeking a more tailored
experience, and we provide first rental access to specially curated garments
for an exclusive touch.
Being styled and
dressed by Fashion Alta Moda is not just a service, it is an experience. Our
luxury rentals provide a fraction of the retail price, allowing every woman to
experience designer fashion at its best. We take pride in our innovative
business practices and are excited to bring our unique perspective on
sustainable luxury fashion to our clients.
DOES FASHION ALTA MODA (F.A.M) HAVE A PHYSICAL STORE?
· The F.A.M. Styling Suite allows for you to experience Fashion Alta Moda up close and personal, providing you with exclusive access to your very own private wardrobe of luxury fashion.
· A $50 non-refundable fee is taken upon booking your one hour styling session, which provides access to a stylist and the entire suite of garments for you to try on. $50 of your styling fee will go towards your garment rental.
· You can book an appointment at the Styling Suite located in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs – firstname.lastname@example.org to try on any looks you are interested in.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I NEED TO CANCEL MY VISIT TO THE STYLING SUITE?
Cancellations up to 24 hours in advance of the appointment will receive a full credit, however less than 24 hours, a credit of 50% will be applied.
DO YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE?
Yes, we are excited to announce our new F.A.M. Memberships. Our Membership service is perfect for those who want to experience luxury designer fashion, in the most cost effective, convenient way, on a regular basis without the commitment of purchasing high-end garments outright. With our membership service, you will have access to our curated selection of garments, designer dresses, gowns, and outfits at a a significant discount to the one-off rental fee. Our service offers greater convenience, and flexibility, allowing you to choose the subscription package that best suits your needs.
We make it easy for you to refresh your wardrobe regularly and stay on top of the latest fashion trends.
Email us here if you would like to receive a list of our Membership Packages: email@example.com
HOW DOES IT WORK?
· You start by signing in and browsing the website, using the filters to select the date for your rental, along with your size etc. You then “rent”, we charge your credit card, you keep the piece for 4* (or 8) days, you return it, with the prepaid label (we do the cleaning) and that’s it.
*Your order will arrive on day one of your reservation, you will keep them for the following two days, and return them on the fourth day.
· The price of every garment varies based on the brand, the item, and the season. The rental price is generally valued at 10-20% of the retail price. All garments listed show the recommended retail price.
· The borrowing period is for 4 (or 8) days.
· Day 1 is the day you receive the garment and day 4 (or 8) is the day you will return the garment by 12pm.To return a garment by 12pm, you will need to have posted (time stamp will be issued) prior to 12pm and/or book a courier pick-up by 12pm.
HOW FAR IN ADVANCE CAN I BOOK A GARMENT?
You can place an order on a garment as far as 2 months before your event. When you place the order and secure the garment, you will be charged the rental price of the garment to ensure your reservation.
WHAT HAPPENS IF THE GARMENT ARRIVES CREASED?
· We will make sure your garment is steamed and wrinkle-free when we send it out to you, but we can’t control wrinkling that results from the shipping process. If the garment arrives creased – please hang the garment in the bathroom while having a shower – this will help the creases fall out. If there is still a problem and you need to steam the dress – turn the garment inside out and lightly steam the garment from a safe distance. Please ensure you never directly apply an iron or steam to the garment. Most garments are extremely fragile and if you feel unsure about this process, it is best to call F.A.M. so we can help you.
· Please follow the 10 commandments included in your packaging, which outlines how to care for the garments.
HOW CAN I BE SURE THAT A GARMENT WILL FIT ME?
· We ask before you book a rental – that you know your measurements and can relate them back to the dress measurements located on the site.
· If you need help in determining your measurements – follow the video provided on the website – which gives you a step by step guide. You only need to do this once and then you can feel confident in knowing that the garment you choose will be best suited to you. Always take into consideration the fabric – different fabric stretches and moves to fit the body.
· Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
· Book an appointment to try on the garments at our Styling Suite – located in Sydney.
I LIVE INTERSTATE - HOW CAN I TRY ON GARMENTS?
We now provide Face Time styling appointments, where we can access your measurements and show you the garment you are interested to ensure the fit.
Bookings can be made here: On Line Bookings
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE GARMENT ARRIVES AND IT DOES NOT FIT?
· Reach out to us at email@example.com and if possible we can overnight you a different style or size in time for your event. If you are in Sydney, we may be able to courier you a new garment promptly or you can stop by the styling Suite and we will accommodate you right away. Please note - Additional costs may apply.
· If that solution does not suffice, alert us within 8 hours of receiving the piece, ensuring the swing tag is still attached for a 50% refund and 50% credit.
CAN ALTERATIONS BE MADE ON RENTED GARMENTS?
We ask that you make no alterations to the garments. Please contact us here if you have any questions - Contact Us
HOW DO YOU CLEAN THE GARMENTS?
· We work with experienced dry cleaners in Sydney who understand the care required in cleaning our garments. No matter how delicate or embellished, you can be sure the garment you are receiving has been cleaned before you wear it.
CAN I BUY A GARMENT?
· If the garment is not currently loaned out to another client, we will sell you the garment at a price determined by F.A.M. depending on the condition of the garment. If it is not available, you can go on a waitlist and we will notify you of when it is available for sale.
CAN I RENT A GARMENT AND THEN ALSO ALLOW/LEND TO A FRIEND TO WEAR?
· Sorry, but No - The Terms & Conditions you agree upon when placing an order state that you are to be the only person who wears any garment borrowed during your borrowing period. If someone else wears the garment during your rental period and something happens to it, you will be held liable.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I DAMAGE THE GARMENT DURING MY BORROWING PERIOD?
· We understand accidents can happen, but when you place an order you agree to the Fashion Alta Moda Terms & Conditions, which states any irreparable damage made to a garment will result in a charge of:
· 100% of the retail price for current season garments
· 60% of the retail price for past season garments
WHERE CAN I FIND MY ORDER HISTORY?
You can find your order history under your profile.
CAN I CHANGE MY SHIPPING INFORMATION AFTER PLACING AN ORDER?
Yes, you can change your order information up to 4 days before your arrival date. In your account, scroll down and select Rental History. Select the order you want to change and select Edit Order. If the order has not been shipped out, you can also change the shipping address.
If you have an urgent request – please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we can see how we can accommodate you.
CAN I CHANGE MY ORDER'S DELIVERY DATE?
To change your order's delivery date you must cancel the order and resubmit a new order with the new dates. Please be mindful of the terms and conditions to ensure you are not penalised for an order cancellation.
If you order cancellation falls within the unacceptable time frame – please email us at email@example.com to request a change to your order.
HOW DO I CANCEL AN ORDER?
· Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help with cancelling.
· If you cancel an order 14 days prior to your shipping date, we offer a full refund and you will not be charged any cancellation fee.
· If you cancel between 14-7 days before your shipping date, we will refund you 75% of the rental costs.
· If you cancel less than 7 days before your shipping date, we will refund you a 50% of the rental cost.
Delivery & Returns
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY ORDER?
Your order will arrive on or before the first day of your rental period.
You can elect to receive updated about your delivery using the tracking number provided with your order.
WHAT HAPPENS IF MY ORDER DOES NOT ARRIVE IN TIME FOR MY EVENT?
We understand that unexpected delays may occur, that are outside our control. Please email us immediately at email@example.com and we will if possible arrange another style to be curried to you, or process a full refund to your account.
HOW DO I RETURN MY ORDER?
If you have misplaced the original packaging, we ask that you place the Garment with care in a secure packaging and place the return label on the outside.
If you have misplaced the pre-paid return label - Please contact us immediately and we can re-issue you a return label in a PDF format directly to your email.
My question is not listed here?
Simply contact firstname.lastname@example.org our team would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
WHAT IF A GARMENT ARRIVES NOT IN PERFECT CONDITION?
All garments will have minor wear and tear. However we would never allow an item to be rented that is not in near perfect condition. If this is the case please let us know.
How to get in touch
EMAIL US AT: email@example.com
VISIT US ONLINE AT: www.fashionaltamoda.com.au
VISIT OUR SHOWROOM AT: Sydney